Our Fourth Annual Snow Camp Begins!
The Sight Center of Northwest PA was featured in the news as we began our fourth annual year of Snow Camp last Tuesday night in Asbury Woods. Read about how our Snow Camp is designed to help blind or visually impaired children and their siblings learn new skills, boost confidence, make new friends, and have […]
Future Leader Dog, ERIE, Has Big Dreams
Future Leader Dog, ERIE, has been with his Sight Center family for almost four months already. During that time, he has graduated basic obedience classes, become ALMOST completely housetrained, met hundreds of new people, switched from puppy to adult dog food, and gained over 30 pounds in the process. ERIE has had many highs and […]
- Glaucoma Awareness Month
- Margaritaville Party, Thursday, Feb. 22nd at the Bayfront Convention Center
- Age Related Macular Degeneration Awareness Month
- Save Your Month
- Sports Eye Safety Month
- Beeping Easter Egg Hunt
- Healthy Vision Month
- Thursday, June 21 st , Business After Hours event at the Sight Center, 2545 West 26 th Street Erie
- Cataract Awareness Month
- UV Safety Month
- Save-an-Eye Football Game
Sight Center Speaker Series
Kicks-off on Tuesday, July 17th at Blasco Library’s Admiral Room from 3-4 pm
Dr. Greg Leszek, DO, will present, Understanding Low Vision: Options for Independence
For more information: Contact the Sight Center at 455-0995.
- Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month
- Erie Gives Day: Tuesday, August 14 th – consider a gift to the Sight Center!
- Healthy Aging Month
- White Cane Awareness Month
- Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month