Here is our schedule of classes for the month of June for our Diabetes Prevention Program. If you would like to find out more information, please contact Lana Kunik at email@example.com or call the Sight Center of NW PA at (814)455-0995. Mondays: Harborcreek: 1pm-2pm FULL Harborcreek Municipal Building, 5601 Buffalo Road Harborcreek, PA 16421 Sight […]
Please view the document above to find out more information on our vision screenings for your preschooler!
- Glaucoma Awareness Month
- Margaritaville Party, Thursday, Feb. 22nd at the Bayfront Convention Center
- Age Related Macular Degeneration Awareness Month
- Save Your Month
- Sports Eye Safety Month
- Beeping Easter Egg Hunt
- Healthy Vision Month
- Thursday, June 21 st , Business After Hours event at the Sight Center, 2545 West 26 th Street Erie
- Cataract Awareness Month
- UV Safety Month
- Save-an-Eye Football Game
Sight Center Speaker Series
Kicks-off on Tuesday, July 17th at Blasco Library’s Admiral Room from 3-4 pm
Dr. Greg Leszek, DO, will present, Understanding Low Vision: Options for Independence
For more information: Contact the Sight Center at 455-0995.
- Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month
- Erie Gives Day: Tuesday, August 14 th – consider a gift to the Sight Center!
- Healthy Aging Month
- White Cane Awareness Month
- Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month