Sight Center’s Preschool Vision Screenings
Please view the document above to find out more information on our vision screenings for your preschooler!
The Sight Center of Northwest PA has Re-opened!
The Sight Center of Northwest PA has re-opened its doors to the public…with the safety of clients and staff taking priority! While many services and inquiries can be managed by phone or remotely, other needs simply must be addressed in person. To that end, current office hours are Monday through Thursday 8am-4pm; Fridays, 8am-noon. Face […]
- Glaucoma Awareness Month
- Margaritaville Party, Thursday, Feb. 22nd at the Bayfront Convention Center
- Age Related Macular Degeneration Awareness Month
- Save Your Month
- Sports Eye Safety Month
- Beeping Easter Egg Hunt
- Healthy Vision Month
- Thursday, June 21 st , Business After Hours event at the Sight Center, 2545 West 26 th Street Erie
- Cataract Awareness Month
- UV Safety Month
- Save-an-Eye Football Game
Sight Center Speaker Series
Kicks-off on Tuesday, July 17th at Blasco Library’s Admiral Room from 3-4 pm
Dr. Greg Leszek, DO, will present, Understanding Low Vision: Options for Independence
For more information: Contact the Sight Center at 455-0995.
- Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month
- Erie Gives Day: Tuesday, August 14 th – consider a gift to the Sight Center!
- Healthy Aging Month
- White Cane Awareness Month
- Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month