Linda Hackshaw was a guest on a recent episode of We Question & Learn on WQLN Radio, speaking about the history and mission of the Sight Center.
Linda Hackshaw and Shannon Wohlford recently joined Millcreek Township Supervisor John Groh to talk about how the Sight Center makes a difference in the community.
- Glaucoma Awareness Month
- Margaritaville Party, Thursday, Feb. 22nd at the Bayfront Convention Center
- Age Related Macular Degeneration Awareness Month
- Save Your Month
- Sports Eye Safety Month
- Beeping Easter Egg Hunt
- Healthy Vision Month
- Thursday, June 21 st , Business After Hours event at the Sight Center, 2545 West 26 th Street Erie
- Cataract Awareness Month
- UV Safety Month
- Save-an-Eye Football Game
Sight Center Speaker Series
Kicks-off on Tuesday, July 17th at Blasco Library’s Admiral Room from 3-4 pm
Dr. Greg Leszek, DO, will present, Understanding Low Vision: Options for Independence
For more information: Contact the Sight Center at 455-0995.
- Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month
- Erie Gives Day: Tuesday, August 14 th – consider a gift to the Sight Center!
- Healthy Aging Month
- White Cane Awareness Month
- Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month